DECEMBER 2020 Thank You and Reveal

[Public]

Moderator: Monroe1218

Monroe1218
Cherry Cropper
Gallery: 86

DECEMBER 2020 Thank You and Reveal

Post by Monroe1218 »

Please post your thank you here - and also include who sent to you this year!
Rebecca

love2stamp
Cherry Cropper
Gallery: 1032

Re: DECEMBER 2020 Thank You and Reveal

Post by love2stamp »

Thank you secret sis for my awesome package full of Christmas goodies!! I love it all! You have been the best secret sister this year. I don't know who you are though, there was no return address. :)
ImageImageImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
Monroe1218
Cherry Cropper
Gallery: 86

Post by Monroe1218 »

Thank you to love2stamp for my awesome December package - and for being such a wonderful secret sister all year!  I have thoroughly enjoyed what you sent each month!ImageImageImageImageImageImage
Rebecca

CristioCornman
Cherry Tart
Gallery: 109

Post by CristioCornman »

Loves2stamp It was me. i didnt know if we were to reveal in the package or on this thread> im so glad you loved everything.

Thank you so much LIssaHope26. You ahve been a phenomenal SS and have blown me away with all of the gifts!!!  December is beautiful!!

https://sbing.com/i/gallery2/429900-700.jpg

lissahope26
Cherry Garcia
Gallery: 1702

Post by lissahope26 »

CristioCornman wrote:
Fri Dec 11, 2020 10:52 am
Loves2stamp It was me. i didnt know if we were to reveal in the package or on this thread> im so glad you loved everything.

Thank you so much LIssaHope26. You ahve been a phenomenal SS and have blown me away with all of the gifts!!!  December is beautiful!!

https://sbing.com/i/gallery2/429900-700.jpg

You are welcome! Glad you enjoyed it all!
Melissa H.
ImageImageImage
ImageImage

Art_Teacher
Cherry Crush
Gallery: 2322

Post by Art_Teacher »

Thank you, Julie/ajmaluck for being a great SS all year!  I got your package yesterday on my last day of school until January 4th!  Hopefully that means some wonderful scrappy time. :)  I love everything you sent! 
Laura
 Image    Image     Image  Image  Image
beachlover
Cherry Addict
Gallery: 1740

Post by beachlover »

Thank you so much to my amazing SS for the PhotoplaY Not A Creature Was Stirring kitand emephera!!  What a beautiful kit and 
I have loved everything you chose for me this year!!

But I still do not know who you are, lol!!!
Ann ~ Life is always better at the beach!
 view my blog (new) https://ourhideawayparadise.blogspot.com/ 

Sandi0805
Bowl Full of Cherries
Gallery: 2310

Post by Sandi0805 »

beachlover wrote:
Wed Dec 23, 2020 11:32 am
Thank you so much to my amazing SS for the PhotoplaY Not A Creature Was Stirring kitand emephera!!  What a beautiful kit and 

Ann, It took almost two weeks for this ACOT order to get to you, but I am so glad your December reveal package arrived before Christmas.  I have thoroughly enjoyed being your secret sister for the crazy 2020 year.  I know you had some rough patches during the year and I hope my packages each month put a little smile on your face.  Let's hope we can get back to our normals as much as we can for 2021.

Merry Christmas and Happy New Year to you and your family.

Image ImageImage
beachlover
Cherry Addict
Gallery: 1740

Post by beachlover »

Sandi0805 wrote:
Thu Dec 24, 2020 2:16 pm
beachlover wrote:
Wed Dec 23, 2020 11:32 am

Ann, It took almost two weeks for this ACOT order to get to you, but I am so glad your December reveal package arrived before Christmas.  I have thoroughly enjoyed being your secret sister for the crazy 2020 year.  I know you had some rough patches during the year and I hope my packages each month put a little smile on your face.  Let's hope we can get back to our normals as much as we can for 2021.

Merry Christmas and Happy New Year to you and your family.

Oh Sandi!!!  Yes, some days getting your happy mail was the only positive thing that happened and I have truly loved every single gift!!  Thank you so very much!!  Wishing you and your loved ones a Merry Christmas and Happy, Healthy New Year!!!
Ann ~ Life is always better at the beach!
 view my blog (new) https://ourhideawayparadise.blogspot.com/ 

Sandi0805
Bowl Full of Cherries
Gallery: 2310

Post by Sandi0805 »

A very big shout out to my wonderful, awesome and fabulous Secret Sister for the year 2020.  Rebecca you were the best.  I loved each and every month of scrappy goodies you sent me.  And this month was no exception.  I got two bottles of Tim Holtz distress spray stains and the beautiful Cocoa Vanilla "Merry & Bright" collection.   I made sure to get plenty of Christmas pictures this year to use with this collection.  Here's pics of what I got these beautiful paper:    Image

and these distress spray stain by Tim Holtz:  Image   Image

Again, thank you so much much for spoiling me this year.  Merry Christmas and Happy New Year to you and your family.  Stay Safe!!!
 Image ImageImage
lissahope26
Cherry Garcia
Gallery: 1702

Post by lissahope26 »

Hello Annnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn!  Thank you so much for being an awesome Secret Sister in the year 2020.  There were many blah moments last year but your monthly packages were not one of them. 
December goodies:
and the collection pack to go with it. 
Imageand an Echo Park Winter Magic stencil
Melissa H.
ImageImageImage
ImageImage

Return to “Secret Sister”