looking for interest

Moderator: ACOT Employee

TheFiberLady
Chatty Cherry
Gallery: 266

looking for interest

Post by TheFiberLady »

is there anyone interested in doing swaps of any kind? Now that college is finally done I would be willing to host a couple and see how it goes? Is there anything new and beautiful out there by way of the basic grey lines? lol
Wendy.....love my puppies!!!!!
I made the President's list..wahooo!!!!
Art_Teacher
Cherry Crush
Gallery: 2322

Re: looking for interest

Post by Art_Teacher »

I'm game if you are, Wendy. LOL! I still haven't used enough of my swaps to really justify it, but it would give me some projects to work on this summer. :winkb: I vote that we invite people we know are reliable!
Laura
 Image    Image     Image  Image  Image
love2stamp
Cherry Cropper
Gallery: 1032

Post by love2stamp »

I would love to join in on some swaps.
ImageImageImageImage
Krimpet
Sweet Cherry Pie
Gallery: 22

Post by Krimpet »

Swap? Did someone say Swap? Haven't swapped in a long time, or scrapped for that matter.

Carolyn (aka Carjohn)
Ayla
Cherry Addict
Gallery: 1078

Post by Ayla »

I've never done a swap....how does it work?
 Image Image
You don't quit playing because you grow old....you grow old because you quit playing.

Art_Teacher
Cherry Crush
Gallery: 2322

Post by Art_Teacher »

I've never done a swap....how does it work?
Basically, the hostess of the swap puts out a list of items that will create a coordinating kit, sometimes around a paper line, or sometimes around a specific theme. Then, people sign up to provide one of the items in multiple quantities, enough to cover one for each of the gals in the swap. All the items are mailed to the hostess by a specific date, along with postage to send back your kit. The hostess separates all the kits and mails them back and you have a beautifully coordinated scrappy kit! :-D It is fun, and it is a good way to get some lovely handmade embellishments that you couldn't find and would have to spend time making yourself. People who don't want to make things can sign up for the papers, for example and provide a sheet for each person. Here are some layouts I made with a swap kit long ago. It was the Cloud 9 Sparkle Dog line and there were enough things in the kit for me to do 6 pages!

:-D Carolyn! We have missed you!
Laura
 Image    Image     Image  Image  Image
TheFiberLady
Chatty Cherry
Gallery: 266

Post by TheFiberLady »

I missed you all!!!:-D

I think we have a lot of new people on the board and hopefully any problems there were before stay in the past but if anyone knows of any just pm me. i'm gonna take a look around and see if I can find any papers that i can't live without and get back to you about the line.
Wendy.....love my puppies!!!!!
I made the President's list..wahooo!!!!
fong33
Chocolate Covered Cherry
Gallery: 204

Post by fong33 »

I may be interested depending on the timing.
scrapy1967
Cherry Jubilee
Gallery: 1487

Post by scrapy1967 »

Sounds fun! I have done a few card and tag swaps here that Northern brat has hosted they are always fun.
ImageImage 

elainehall
Cherry Tart
Gallery: 3

Post by elainehall »

Hi,

I would be interested in swapping here. I swap on 2 peas and scrapbook.com, and would love a new set of ladies to swap with.

I love making charms, tags, ATC's, inchies, kits, basically anything. I would love also to swap some ribbons and perhaps fibers

to get some new items in my supply.....

Elaine Paullus
jessinmich
Sweet Cherry Pie
Gallery: 22

Post by jessinmich »

Sign me up! my stash is getting low and i love using them for crops. I have a couple friends that also would like to join the site if there are new swaps.
~Jessica~

I am a collector of scrapbook supplies in hopes someday i'll have time to use them....

Return to “Swap Talk”